How do I Become a Vendor?

We are so glad you asked! Outside food and drink vendors are not allowed at Carowinds. But we are accepting applications to be a retail merchandise vendor at Rock the Park for clothing, jewelry, accessories, gifts, etc. that may be suitable for our music festival. Please contact Mike Zustiak for more details:

Social Share